While they offer a free distribution option, we opted to upgrade to the $200 level for greater exposure and SEO features.
PRWeb's service includes comprehensive tracking statistics, which in the case of this release seem on the high side. While these statistics seem generous, they would make any marketer look like a genius when they report the results.
Two weeks after distribution, PRWeb reports:
- Reads: 28,845. This number tells how many times the press release was accessed from PRWeb's site.
- Estimated Pickup: 717. This is the estimate of the number of times the Savvy Dog Lovers press release was picked up by a media outlet.
- Prints: 3. Number of times the "printer friendly" option was selected.
- Forwards 2: Number of times someone used the link to forward the release.
- PDF Downloads: 69. Pretty clear. The number of PDF downloads.
The true test of effectiveness will be the long-term link building results, as well and how well this visibility turns into sales for Savvy's merchant partners. More on this later.
The press release announcing www.savvy-mothers-day-gifts.com goes out on the 13th. We're going to select the same $200 level and measure the difference in pick-ups.